法律知识

商务英语900句(九)

2019-06-19 16:14
找法网官方整理
物流纠纷律师团队
本地律师团队 · 24小时在线
擅长物流纠纷
2分钟内响应
导读:
401I'mcallingfromapublicphone.我打的是公用电话。402Contactmebytelephone.电话联系。403Iwillbeinbetweensixandeight.我6点至8点都在。404I

  401 I'm calling from a public phone.
  我打的是公用电话。

  402 Contact me by telephone.
  电话联系。

  403 I will be in between six and eight.
  我6点至8点都在。

  404 I will be here all night.
  我整晚都会在这里。

  405 All right, I will be waiting for you .
  好的,我会等候你的。

  406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
  你好,这是里是陈先生的家吗?

  407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
  你好,我找陈先生?

  408 Will you please repeat it?
  请你再说一遍?

  409 He has left already .
  他已经离开了。

  410 He is attending a conference now.
  他正在出席会议。

  411 Hello, This is operator.
  喂!我是接线员。

  412 I'll call you up later.
  我等下回你电话。

  413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?
  我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?

  414 May I use the telephone?
  我可以用你的电话吗?

  415 This is Shen calling.
  我是沈。

  416 Is that Mr.Shen?
  你是沈吗?

  417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
  是的,我是沈。

  418 Whom do you want to talk to?
  你找谁?

  419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
  我想和Mr. Jack说话。

  420 I'll connect you with his office.
  我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。

  421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
  抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

  422 The line is busy.
  占线。

  423 No answer.
  没有人接电话。

  424 He is on the phone.
  他正在通话。

  425 This telephone line is interrupted.
  电话不通。

  426 The wire has got crossed.
  电话串线了。

  427 Who is speaking?
  请问是谁打来的?

  428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
  恐怕你打错号码了。

  429 I'll calling 265-5822.
  打265-5822。

  430 Please ring off.
  请挂电话。

  431 I'll call you back.
  我等下回你。

  432 Let me talk to her over the phone.
  让我在电话里跟她说。

  433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
  你可不可以叫陈小姐来接电话?

  434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
  对不起,她出去了,要我帮你带口信?

  435 I'm going to put on to her.
  我会请她回电话。

  436 The voice is not distinct.
  声音不清楚。
  
  437 Give me a ring at my office.
  打电话到我办公室。

  438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
  我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

  439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
  我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?

  440 What is your part's name?
  对方的姓名是什么?

  441 How do you spell your last name?
  你的姓是怎样拼写的?

  442 Pound Sterling please.
  请换成英镑吧。

  443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
  这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

  444 Is there any interest on this money?
  这笔透支要利息吗?

  445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
  是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

  446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
  根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。

  447 I want to buy some traveler's checks.
  我想买些旅行支票。

  448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
  听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?
  
  449 Have you got your chequebook with you?
  您支票本带来了没有?

  450 The amount you want to transfer.
  您要转帐的金额。

物流纠纷律师团官方
已服务 108457 人 · 2分钟内回复
立即咨询
我是物流纠纷律师团,我在物流纠纷领域有丰富的实战经验 ,如果你需要针对性解答,可以向我在线咨询。
声明:该作品系作者结合法律法规,政府官网及互联网相关知识整合,如若内容错误请通过【投诉】功能联系删除。
展开全文
相关知识推荐
加载中