法律知识

礼节常用口语(二)

找法网官方整理
2019-06-19 15:46
导读: 现在我提议,为了和之间的合作,为了参议员的健康,干杯!Atthispoint,Iproposeatoast:tothecooperationbetweenand,tothehealthofSenator,cheers!最

  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  敬您一杯。 Here's to you.

  祝你健康 To your health.

  我要为此干杯 I'll drink to that!

  随量 Whatever you like.

  我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.

  现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…

  开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重庆祝 grand celebration

  庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …

  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

  祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

  衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  举行谈判 enter into negotiation

  交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.

  事物性会谈 talks at working level

  对口会谈 counterpart talks

  议程项目 items on the agenda

  主题 theme

  议题 topic for discussion

  双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon

  开幕会议 opening session

  全体会议 plenary session

  开场白 introduction

  情况介绍 presentation

  小组讨论 panel discussion
 
  同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  一轮会谈 one round of talks

  决议 resolution

  谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding

  现在开会 I declare the meeting open.

  请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下重庆的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Guangzhou's economy.

  我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That's all for my presentation.thank you.

  我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。 That's all for what I want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

  让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

  我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

  对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but

  当然可以。 By all means

  怎么都行。 Whatever you say.

  我没有异议。 I have no objection

  我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.

  我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that

  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

  不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

  我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

  纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue

  提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness [page]

  为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property

  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

  密切注视 Keep close watch on

  促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation

物流纠纷律师团官方
已服务 118230 人 · 2分钟内回复
立即咨询
我是物流纠纷律师团,我在物流纠纷领域有丰富的实战经验 ,如果你需要针对性解答,可以向我在线咨询。
声明:该作品系作者结合法律法规,政府官网及互联网相关知识整合,如若内容错误请通过【投诉】功能联系删除。
展开全文
还有疑问?立即咨询律师!
21年品牌 · 2分钟响应 · 无限次追问
立即咨询
接入律师
获取解答
礼节常用口语(二)
立即咨询
王律师 1分钟前解答了物流纠纷问题
礼节常用口语(二)
3456 位律师在线解答中...