法律知识

外贸报价英语

找法网官方整理
2019-06-19 13:36
导读: 01)A:Wecanofferyouthisindifferentlevelsofquality.A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。B:Istheremuchofadifferenceinprice?B:价钱也有很大的分别

01)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.
A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

B: Is there much of a difference in price ?
B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.
A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

B: We‘ll take that one .
B:我们就买那种。

02)A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?
A:这种的合你的要求吗?

B: Actually , it is more than we need .
B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

A: We can give you a little cheaper model .
A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

B: Let me see the specifications for that .
B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

03)A: You‘re asking too much for this part .
A:这零件你们要价太高了。

B: we have some cheaper ones .
B:我们有便宜一点的。

A: What is the price difference ?
A:价钱差多少?

B: The basic model will cost about 10% less
B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。

04)A: How many different models of this do you offer?
A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。

B: We have five different ones .
B:五种

A: Is there much of a price difference .
A:价钱有很大的差别吗?

B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

05)A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us
A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

B: What was wrong?
B:有什么问题吗?

A: We were developing too much waste .
A:生产出来的废品太多了。

B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货

06)A: Did the material work out well for you ?
A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?

B: Not really .
B:不怎么好。

A: What was wrong?
A:怎么啦?

B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .
B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。

07) A: Has our material been all right ?
A:我们的原材料没问题吧?

B: I‘m afraid not .
B:有问题呢。

A: Maybe you should order a little better quality
A:也许您应该买品质好一点的

B: Yes, we might have to do that .
B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。

08) A: I think you had better come out to the factory .
A:我看你最好走一趟工厂

B: Is there something wrong .
B:出了什么事吗

A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .[page]
A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准

B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .
走,我们去看看

09) A: I want you to look at this material .
A:我要你看看这材料

B: Is this from our last shipment ?
B:这是上次叫的货吗?

A: Yes ,it is .
A:是啊。

B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .
B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。

10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .
A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。

B: But that costs more .
B:可是那样成本较高。

A: But you will get less waste from this .
A:但可以减少浪费。

B: We‘ll try it once .
B:那么就试一次看看吧。

物流纠纷律师团官方
已服务 118028 人 · 2分钟内回复
立即咨询
我是物流纠纷律师团,我在物流纠纷领域有丰富的实战经验 ,如果你需要针对性解答,可以向我在线咨询。
声明:该作品系作者结合法律法规,政府官网及互联网相关知识整合,如若内容错误请通过【投诉】功能联系删除。
展开全文
还有疑问?立即咨询律师!
21年品牌 · 2分钟响应 · 无限次追问
立即咨询
接入律师
获取解答
外贸报价英语
立即咨询
王律师 1分钟前解答了物流纠纷问题
外贸报价英语
3456 位律师在线解答中...